When one has time on their hands...

Hello dear readers,

As you can see, I've changed my blog design yet again. 'Why did she choose a coastal background scene, an Atlantic coastal scene no less, when she lives in the desert!?!?' you may wonder. Well, the reason is simple, to me anyway. My two loves, the ocean and the desert are reflected here....both offering expanding vistas not just for the eyes but for the heart and soul as well. Aaahhh.....breathing space.

I had a wonderful 8+ mile hike across the San Jacinto Wilderness yesterday with my youngest son. More on that, sprinkled with a few photos, later on....

Thanks for following and engaging me with your own thoughts and contemplations.

Namaste,
Diana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeking Shelter (aka Querencia 2)

19 March 2012

Promise yourself...