Day 27

A simple photograph today.....my kitchen island counter, mug of hot green tea, and my favorite local hiking guide book backed up with a little online research. Now that I'm on the better side of this icky cold, time to make plans to get out on the trails. I haven't really kept count of how many miles or trails I've covered in my 28 years of living out here. If I were a numbers person, that might be an interesting undertaking this chilly January evening. But, I'm not. Instead, I'll pick a few must do's for the remainder of this winter/spring season before the heat sets in and desert hiking is no longer enjoyable (or safe).  I'll let you know what I come up with. Until then, enjoy your Friday evening. It's been 'a week'. This chica's over and out - for now...

(Copyright Diana Shay Diehl. "On Foot in Joshua Tree National Park" by Patty A. Furbush can be purchased from any visitor center of JTNP.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeking Shelter (aka Querencia 2)

Promise yourself...

19 March 2012