About Me

My photo
Somewhere in the Mojave Desert, California, United States
Gazing into this abyss called Life and wondering.....what's next !?!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10

(Copyright by Diana Shay Diehl. Taken with a Canon 30d; 24-70Lmm/f.2.8. 29 Palms, California)

The desert scape can make one feel mighty small. Especially when the skies put on their show. This same scene, with clear blue skies, would not be as dimensional - kind of "desert drab" as those with unskilled eyes would say. A slight shift in light, a dramatic sky ready to unload it's heavy burden, changes everything. It is not at all flat and 'boring' out here. I'd honestly have to say, that my 25+ years living out west has taught me to see and hear things I have only rushed past before.  

Sssssh. Be still for a moment. What can you see now?

No comments: